What we offer
- easy access by plane, car or train, thanks to our position along the main connection routes.
- more than 80,000 rooms in modern and welcoming hotels: from individual establishments with a long tradition in the hospitality industry to the finest international chains.
Many hotels are very close to the convention centres and can be reached on foot. They are all equipped with the most modern facilities available. You have a large range of choice and will be pleasantly surprised by the price-quality ratio.
- a choice between modern convention centres in varying sizes, spread out along the Riviera - with our crowning jewel, the Palacongressi the largest convention centre in Italy - historic residences and unusual and charming venues. And lastly, fine cuisine
- our traditional love for good cooking - and the friendliness of our people who will make you feel welcome wherever you go
- But most of all we guarantee the quality of the congress services in the area
Quality of life
The Rimini Riviera is a welcoming, friendly place 365 days a year. People here are warm and open and always ready to lend a helping hand.
On the Rimini Riviera, our long tradition in the hotel hospitality business has created an atmosphere where guests are the focus of attention. To this purpose, we continuously renovate our hotels, fitting them out with the best that modern technology has to offer without losing sight of the warm, family atmosphere that sets them apart. Our first-class cuisine is always genuine and inviting.
For some time now, tourism has been the economic backbone of the Rimini Riviera, however, there are also a notable number of companies outside this sector in the region. Although these companies are not large-scale, they are well-known at the national, and often, at the international level.
One of the most important industries is tied to fashion. The headquarters of some of the most prestigious clothing (from Alberta Ferretti to Gilmar, Rebecchi, and Iceberg) and footwear designers (Baldinini, Sergio Rossi, Vicini, Zanotti, Casadei, Pollini) are located here.
A thousand emotions
- the area's Roman and Medieval architectural ruins and works of art lay side-by-side with the modern efficiency of its hotels and convention centres
- the peace and tranquillity of the inland areas, with its castles and verdant valleys perfectly complement the lively, bustling coast, which offers a thousand ways to spend your free time
- the love and respect for traditional craftsmanship exists side-by-side with innovative, state-of-the-art modern technology
Rimini, and all of the surrounding Riviera di Romagna, is famous throughout the world for the sea, the long stretches of well groomed beaches, and the warm hospitality of the local people. Every year the region welcomes millions of visitors who fall in love with this area and come back time and time again.
For more than twenty years, Rimini has been one of the top ten convention destinations in Italy. Thousands of visitors arrive for conventions, events
, and exhibitions
throughout the year.