The Palazzo Astolfi, nestling in a corner of the Riviera di Romagna that has retained all its authentic charm, is an ancient villa set in large gardens surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. Built on the foundations of a medieval fortress, it was restored in 1700 and became the summer residence of an important prelate.
Inside, it offers a choice of spaces, including huge salons of various sizes for 30 to 130 people, with period furnishings, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. These rooms can host meetings, conferences, banquets or concerts. The main split level salon can host up to 130 guests.
The neighbouring old farmhouse was recently restored, and transformed into a destination for agricultural tourism.
In the summer season open-air receptions can be held on the lawns surrounding the palazzo or around the swimming pool.