This is a rare example of a neoclassical style villa on the Riviera di Romagna. It is built on the hill of San Lorenza in Correggiano, surrounded by a 7-hectare park, with an Italianate and an English garden. Villa des Vergers dates back to the seventeenth century, when it belonged to the noble Diotallevi family of Rimini.
It became famous in the nineteenth century when it was bought by the Parisian marquis Adolphe Noël des Vergers, a cultured man and classics scholar, and his wife. It soon became a meeting point for intellectuals and artists from all over the world. For many years its rooms hosted receptions, concerts and parties, turning the villa into a miniature court. Restored around 1890, the Villa des Vergers, with its long, shady drive and great fountain, took on the elegant appearance and eclectic style it is now known for.
The villa, with frescoed walls, stuccos and coffered ceilings, can host conferences, seminars, banquets, receptions and prestigious meetings. It provides five rooms, one for 250, two for 100 people, all connecting. It provides five rooms, one from 120 to 40 people and one room at the first floor which can accommodate up to150 people.
via Montelabbate 32 - 47851 San Lorenzo in Correggiano (Rn)