It is only natural that Italy's pleasure capital offers a wide range of sports facilities: from the Olympic swimming pool of Riccione to sailing clubs, from five-a-side football pitches and in-line skating to tennis, from trap-shooting to horse-riding, from go-karts to canoeing, and, of course, a myriad of other activities offered by the sea and beach. All this and much more!
- Boats can be hired for open-sea fishing and you can also find a number of diving centres.
- Visitors will easily find bicycles to use for excursions since most hotels provide them free-of-charge to their guests. Cycling lovers can choose from a large number of biking itineraries. For more information, please see the Itineraries section.
- Golf lovers will find a circuit of well-equipped courses: the Rimini - Verucchio Golf Club, for example, has an 18-hole championship golf course, plus 7 Executive holes for beginners and the Riviera Golf Resort in San Giovanni in Marignano, which brings together golf and wellness centre.
- Fencing is very popular here: the area has a number of different schools, and for some time now, Rimini has hosted the annual Italian Championships for the 3rd and 4th categories.
- For racing lovers, there's the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli (Santa Monica Racetrack), which also has Competitive and Safe Driving Schools run by Siegfried Stohr. It's a great idea to offer as an unusual incentive in the Rimini Riviera.
- And for those who are interested in staying fit, every year Rimini hosts the Rimini Wellness, in June, which exhibits the latest and most interesting developments in this sector.